Apprenticeships and Training
Matching best companies, their employees, and interested students to critical training and credentials.
- Coordinate engagement among educators, students, community groups and companies
- Partner with stakeholders to promote manufacturing's expansive career opportunities
- Protect and enhance the Industrial Technical academic infrastructure by supporting grant activities, managing endowments, and providing training equipment/supplies
- Partner with local schools to connect students to internships and shop tours
- Supporting linkage to manufacturing careers with pre-apprenticeship and apprenticeship programs, like Strong Workforce Apprenticeship Group and AeroFlex